Do you want to know content of the pre-campaign? Look at the list of posts that awaits you.
Today you meet the rules of our competition.
Rules are very simple and the way to obtain our vignette can’t be easier.
First Competition - Entering a task here
Full rules of the ‚In the Storm of Fratricidal War‘ competition
1. Competition promoter / organizer - Daniela Bartošová, Arkhareon Miniatures, Karpatská 7, 62500 – Brno, Czech Republic
2. Period of the competition – This competition is on-line and it is announced on www page: ….. Period: 31st August 2015; 08:30 PM CEST – 5th September 2015; 08:30 PM CEST.
3. Conditions of participation – This competition is opened to any natural person around the world with an address for service where can the prize be delivered to (except for persons listed in Article 10, indent 3 of these rules). To take part in this competition the participant has to fulfill the task and the result must be sent by mail at following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The competition
- By the time the competition starts (August 31, 2015 08:30 PM CEST) will be publish a simple task. We can tell only you will have think out name of certain subject title that will be introduced. This name should be in any imaginary and non-existent fantasy language so you can form it absolutely free. You just should reflect the Illada fantastic world where our stories take place. You will also have to connect your new word with the race you believe uses the word. The jury will put the accent especially on imitativness and also whether the name fits the specified object and the breed chosen by author.
- The competition task remains the same throughout all the competition and do not change.
- Your answers (imagined name + fantasy race) must be send to our mail email@example.com. Do not forget to join your name or nickname under which you perform, for example, on your favorite forum or blog. If they are missing in the mail response (invented name + fantasy race) and / or your name / nick, your mail will be included in the selection jury evaluated answers.
- Your contacts will not be assigned to any third party and are just for needs of Arkhareon Miniatures.
- Each competitor may submit only one answer. The promoter / organizer of the competition reserves the priviledge to exclude any competitor who do not play fair or breaks the rules.
- There are five days to send your competition mail. The competition starts on 31st August 2015 08:30 PM CEST and the deadline is on 5th September 2015 at 08:30 PM CEST. After this date and time no competition mails will be included in the selection jury evaluated answers.
- After the deadline our three-member jury composed of Daniela Bartosova (Owner of Arkhareon Miniatures), Boris Kaderka - Borek (Sculptor, Illada world creator) and Martin Škořepa - Lopee (Painter, sculptor) will choose the best twenty-five sent names.
- 25 selected winners will receive the vignette "In the storm of Fratricidal War".
- Each winner will be informed about the winning and asked for her/his mailing address where the prize should be dispatched to.
5. The Prize – The prize in the competition is 54 mm vignette "In the storm of Fratricidal War". 25 winners will receive this vignette immediately after it is manufactured. We will push at being it posted before the start of the Indiegogo campaign or during it. At latest it will be sent on 25th October, 2015. Winners are eligible for this prize regardless of whether our Indiegogo campaign will be successful or not .
6. Acceptance of conditions and personal details - Participation in the contest is completely voluntary. Competitor agrees to the rules of this competition by participation in the contest. Emails, addresses or other contacts gained in this competition will not be used for any promotional purposes. We will not send any advertising or presentation information. It serves only for the purpose of this competition. Competition promoter / administrator reserves the right to publish the list of winners (names or nicknames - according to their choice) and their answers on our blog and forums, including the right to publish the list of competitors (names or nicknames, according to their choice) and their answers.
7. Other important conditions:
- Participants are not entitled to claim any other performance in place of the prize. Promoter / organizer is not obliged to the participants of the competition otherwise and they are not authorized to any other performance by the promoter / organizer than those specified in these rules.
- The quality of the prize is guaranteed by its supplier (Daniela Bartosova, Arkhareon miniatures), who also handles any reclaim.
- The competition is not open to any legal person and/or employees of the promoter / organizer and/or their family members.
- The promoter / organizer decides on any reclaims and/or any protest definitely.
- The promoter / organizer reserves the right to shorten, postpone, suspend or even cancel the competition with no satisfaction or to change or replenish the rules throughout event duration, so that the change will be announced at the mentioned web site where valid and complete rules are available.
There is a good news for those of you who do not win the vignette. The vignette will be included as an add-on to our campaign and it will have a delivery time of November as the only one bit from our offer. Even if you purchase this vignette in the campaign with other models, this vignette will be delivered separately as early as this preferred date :-).
Stay Tuned and use the chance
Daniela and A-team :)