Do you want to know content of the pre-campaign? Look at the list of posts that awaits you.
Today you meet the rules of our second competition.
If the IGG campaign is successful, the winner will receive the highest unlocked bonuses and highest unlocked version of our vignette for free – that means the Limited IGG Vignette Edition Perk + all unlocked Stretch goals, including Add-ons.
NOTE: The prize is tied to the successful campaign and just for unlocked and settled figures/accessories during from this IGG campaign! If the IGG campaign is not successful, the winner gains nothing!
Full rules of the ‚Battle of Irrnon-Sol Terrat‘ competition
1. Competition promoter / organizer - Daniela Bartošová, Arkhareon Miniatures, Karpatská 7, 62500 – Brno, Czech Republic
2. Period of the competition – This competition is on-line and it is announced on www page: ….. Period: September 7th, 2015 08:30 PM CEST – September 10th, 2015 08:30 PM CEST.
3. Conditions of participation – This competition is opened to any natural person around the world with an address for service where can the prize be delivered to (except for persons listed in Article 10, indent 3 of these rules). To take part in this competition the participant has to fulfill the task and the result must be sent by mail at following address: Info@arkhareon-miniatures.com
4. Process of the competition
- The competition starts on September 7th 08:30 PM CEST and the task will be published this day. This time it will be more exacting. The competitors will have to design and draw (pencil sketch) a fantasy warrior of race living in our Illada world. This race design we have not published yet. At the start of the competition we will post a short description of the race and contest participants will have to paint a picture of a warrior race as they imagine it by their own. The drawing does not have to be perfect, the jury will not judge the artistic level of the drawings. So this competition is opened for everyone – even if drawing is not a piece of cake for you. It will focus exclusively on designing the armor and clothing - their interest and originality.
- The competition task remains the same throughout all the competition and do not change.
- Send your image in the .jpeg, .gif or .png data format us to our mail Info@arkhareon-miniatures.com and attach your name or nickname under which you perform, for example, on your favorite internet forum or blog. If there is a missing picture and/or your name/nick, your email (answer) will not be included in the selection for the jury.
- Each competitor may submit only one answer. The promoter / organizer of the competition reserves the priviledge to exclude any competitor who do not play fair or breaks the rules.
- You have three days to send your email with your answer. The competition starts on September 7th, 2015 08:30 PM CEST. Deadline is on September 10th, 2015 08:30 PM CEST. After this date and time no competition mails will be included in the selection jury evaluated answers.
- After the deadline our three-member jury composed of Daniela Bartosova (Owner of Arkhareon Miniatures), Boris Kaderka - Borek (Sculptor, Illada world creator) and Martin Škořepa - Lopee (Painter, sculptor) will choose the best picture. Its author will gain the possibility to achieve the Perk Limited Vignette Edition + each opened Strech Goals Freebies.
- The lucky winner will be informed about the winning and she/he will be asked for her/his mail address where the prize can be delivered.
5. The prize - The prize can be won only if our IGG campaign is successful. This prize consists of: the highest unlocked Limited Edition Vignette and bonuses - all unlocked Stretch goals, including all unlocked Add-ons. Remember the IGG campaign must reach its goal of funding (funding goal) or other stretch goals. These figures will be sent to the winner at the same date as to other campaign contributors.
Warning! – The prize is tied up with the successful IGG campaign. If the campaign is not successful, the winner IS NOT eligible for the prize!
6. Acceptance of conditions and personal details - Participation in the contest is completely voluntary. Competitor agrees to the rules of this competition by participation in the contest. Emails, addresses or other contacts gained in this competition will not be used for any promotional purposes. We will not send any advertising or presentation information. It serves only for the purpose of this competition. Competition promoter / administrator reserves the right to publish the list of winners (names or nicknames - according to their choice) and their answers on our blog and forums, including the right to publish the list of competitors (names or nicknames, according to their choice) and their answers.
7. Other important conditions:
- Participants are not entitled to claim any other performance in place of the prize. Promoter / organizer is not obliged to the participants of the competition otherwise and they are not authorized to any other performance by the promoter / organizer than those specified in these rules.
- The quality of the prize is guaranteed by its supplier (Daniela Bartošová, Arkhareon Miniatures), who also handles any reclaim.
- The competition is not open to any legal person and/or employees of the promoter / organizer and/or their family members.
- The promoter / organizer decides on any reclaims and/or any protest definitely.
- The promoter / organizer reserves the right to shorten, postpone, suspend or even cancel the competition with no satisfaction or to change or replenish the rules throughout event duration, so that the change will be announced at the mentioned web site where valid and complete rules are available.
Post a Comment